The easy way to manage chapter finances
LegFi with Treasury makes member billing and budgeting easy
Asking people for money isn’t fun. Neither is keeping track of payments, deposits, ordering new officer purchasing cards, building budgets or managing financial risk for your chapter, club or group.
Let LegFi with Treasury focus on your finances, so you can focus on your mission.
Easy access to your money
- LegFi's new Treasury accounts and cards give you easy access to your money
- A secure, FDIC-insured spending account linked to your Treasury card - like a debit card tied to a bank account
- Get unlimited free Treasury cards (plastic cards or virtual cards available), and assign member names to each
- Buy supplies with your card online, in-app or in-store
- Set card spending limits, track purchases, and balance accounts with a few clicks
- Lost Treasury card? Use the hassle-free card canceling and reordering feature
Uncomplicated billing and payment processing
- Send electronic or paper invoices
- Accept online credit card or e-check payments
- Schedule automatic payment or past due reminders
- Forward past-due accounts to a third-party collection agency
Raise money and reduce risk
- Process one-time and recurring donations
- Create and share donation campaign websites
- Track campaign progress 24/7
Budgeting made simple
- Link bank accounts, track payments and expenses
- Access real-time reports, track income, losses, and aging accounts
- Send text announcements, emails, and survey members
- Review survey results in real-time
Buy today starting at $4 per month*, per user
Get free e-check processing; Invoicing, payments and expense tracking; Budgeting tools; Donation tracking; Event management and ticketing; Email blasts and text announcements.
Per user costs do not include a 3.05% credit card processing fee per transaction. Digital only additional fees may include on-demand mailed paper statements at $1.50 per statement.